- Teams will leave the tournament site in an orderly manner starting at 7pm on July 27th and must arrive back at the site by 7am on July 28th
- Entry fee will be $150 per team with an optional Big fish Pot at $25 per team
- Teams may consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 people.
- Winners will be determined by the weight of their largest 20 fish. If a tie occurs between two or more teams the biggest fish weight will decide between the two or more. If a tie persists then any earnings will be divided evenly between the teams still tied.
- It is the responsibility of each team to determine their largest 20 and largest individual fish. Please do so while in line to be weighed, so that weigh-in can move as fast as possible.
- Pre-registration will open May 20th, 2019. Teams will be launched by the order they are registered, so stop by Shooters Supply in either Eddyville or Paducah to get registered early.
- When pre-registering, teams MUST pay their entry fee and big fish if they wish to shoot it. Teams only must have captains name and team name to register, but still must arrive during day-of registration time to fill out waivers and other information on the rest of their teammates.
- Any public ramp on KY/Barkley lakes, tailwaters, or Ohio river may be used. Waters shot must be navigable from a public ramp on these bodies of water. (no jumping levees with airboats)
- All boats must have proper license and registration as well as the equipment required by the state they will be fishing in. Inspections will be done by tournament personnel.
- Each team member must have the fishing license appropriate for the state/body of water they will be fishing in.
- All fan and airboat shrouds must provide suitable protection to the individuals in the boat as determined by tournament personnel.
- All fish must be shot outside the boat using bowfishing equipment (bow of any form with a single point arrow). Team members may not harvest any fish while outside the boat. If a fish jumps in the boat, it can NOT be weighed.
- If under 18 a parent MUST sign your registration form (if you want one early, please stop by Shooter’s Supply in either Eddyville or Paducah)
- Any non-game fish that is legal to shoot with a bow may be weighed except Spoonbill or Catfish
- The day of the tournament each team will be given two tokens with their team number. The first will be given to a member of tournament personnel upon returning for weigh-in to signify you have arrived on time. The second will be given to the personnel running the scales just be before weighing. If a team is late, they will be penalized 1lb per min up to 30 min, after that the team will be disqualified.
- After weighing each team must sign the weight form saying that the weight shown is correct. No teams fish will be disposed of until they have signed this form. While there will be an individual from tournament personnel assigned to count fish, if a by-stander believes a mistake has been made it is their responsibility to say so before the fish are disposed of. Once a weight form has been signed and fish are disposed of, the weight is final.
- Day-of registration is from 3:00pm-6:30pm on July 27th with captains meeting beginning shortly after registration ends, captains must be present at this meeting. If a team member will not be present by launch (7pm) please speak with Tycen Henry prior to the captains meeting
- Registration, pre-tournament meeting, and weigh-in are at Shooters Supply in Paducah, KY please follow instructions from tournament personnel on parking for both registration and weigh-in. Address is 3919 Cairo Rd. Paducah, KY 42001
- Only one boat per team will be allowed. If your boat breaks down and you require assistance, please contact Tycen Henry and we will attempt to get assistance to you. This is not a guarantee that it will be possible, but we will do the best we can. If another boat from the tournament assists you in getting back, that boat will not be penalized for being late, but should return in as timely a manner as possible.
- No switching fish between boats for any reason
- Anyone caught breaking any of these rules is subject to automatic disqualification at the discretion of the tournament coordinator, Tycen Henry, or the event host, Clint McCutchen.
- If a team would like to protest any issue that occurred during the tournament or weigh-in, they must do so immediately following the end of weigh-in. After payouts, all decisions are final. If the protesting team feels either the tournament coordinator or event host have a biased opinion on the issue at hand, then that individual will recuse himself from the decision-making process regarding that protest.
- For any other questions not covered here please contact: